TEAMWORK ON FRASER... NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT
Is Team Building also on the agenda? Fraser Island's surrounds offer up the perfect environment to help build team spirit and reward for a job well done. And in the spirit of partnership we've teamed up with some of the best operators in town to bring you a range of awesome outdoor team activities in, around and above Fraser Island.
- Outdoor life-skill activities - combine canoeing, jet-skiing, trekking and orienteering.
- Take to the tracks with a Ranger-guided 4WD tour or cruise.
- Whale Watching at Platypus Bay during August to November is literally tonnes of fun.
- Sunset champagne sail (or a sail without the champagne) on the Great Sandy Strait.
- Enjoy a Bush Tucker Cooking Class with a savvy Chef or book a private eco activity for your group i.e. learn about recycling on a Wonderful Worms and Waste walk.
- An Arabian-tented lunch on 75-Mile Beach.
- Helicopter joy flights or a scenic joy flight that takes off and lands on the beach highway.
- A bush BBQ in a thousand-year-old sub-tropical rainforest.
- Palatable Pairings session which teams you how to match food and wine.
- After a day out game fishing, our chefs will cook up your catch.
- Tuckered out after a day's hard work? Bubble away in the spa and enjoy!
Can't see the team activity or wild idea you had in mind - ask us and, if we can, we'll deliver.