Catering to Your Dining Needs
Kingfisher Bay Resort has a range of restaurants and eateries - here's a taste of what's on offer...
Seabelle Restaurant aims to uncover the mysteries of bush tucker by featuring modern Australian cuisines with bush tucker items taking the place of traditional European herbs. The resort can run private Bush Tucker Taste and Talks to introduce groups to the world of tucker. Dine deck-side or soak up the drama of our ‘chefs in the round’ kitchen from your restaurant seat.
Maheno Restaurant - Whatever the mealtime, the Maheno buffet features regional produce, straight from paddock to plate. Relax and enjoy your meal poolside or enjoy lively conversation in the restaurant's surrounds. And on Friday and Saturday we serve up seafood including the famous Hervey Bay scallops.
Sand Bar and Bistro - Set in a bush-covered sand nook, just a stone’s throw from the water, the Sand Bar provides casual poolside dining – noon and night.
Jetty Hut - Nestled in Kingfisher Bay cove, the Jetty Hut offers sweeping views to the Great Sandy Strait all day long. It's great for small groups who want to regroup before dinner and watch the sun go down over the Fraser Coast.
Resort Chefs offer a range of meal options, set food and beverage packages, canapes, BBQs, brekkie packs, themed events and picnic options for groups that aren't on the regular restaurant menu. We pride ourselves on our versatility and can work with you to design themed menus or manage the logistics of eating or holding a special event at one of Fraser's famous beauty spots - you can't beat that for ambience.
- Campfire BBQs at the aptly named Dingo Den.
- Wild-themed nights in the wallum and bush.
- A touch of Australiana - modern Australian with a bush tucker twist deckside.
- Queensland hospitality - with canapes and cocktails poolside.
- Rainforest retreat - gourmet picnics in sub-tropical rainforest.
- Casual Pizzas and Pasta set menus at the Sand Bar.
- A drink or two and a fantastic view at the Jetty Hut on sunset.