Much More Than Just Your Average Venue...
This is not just difference for difference sake - every conference on Fraser incorporates a natural, unforced reflection of our surrounds. And so do our activities - here's a selection...
Kingfisher Bay’s Ranger Guides are locals who live and love the island and their local knowledge will make your day’s touring the island’s beauty spots an absolute breeze. They’ll do the hard work managing tides, traffic and navigation – while you just immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the island including:
- Central Station and Wanggoolba Creek.
- Pile Valley’s stunning Satinay and Brush Box forests.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach's famous highway.
- The Maheno shipwreck and the coloured sands of The Pinnacles.
- The temperate, fresh waters of Eli Creek.
- The majestic Stonetool Sand Blow.
Or ask us about Personalised touring or smaller group touring options.
A whale watching trip aboard Quick Cat II with Skipper Brian Perry, wife Jill and daughter Sarah is likely to be a family affair – Brian skippers and whips up the homemade muffins and bakery delights, Jill lends a hand on deck and in the office and their daughter Sarah is the first female skipper in Hervey Bay and is often seen on the boats.
Quick Cat II is equipped with a hydrophone, allowing guests to listen to the live underwater sounds of the male humpback composers and an underwater viewing camera, which beams images onto screens around the boat. You'll also enjoy expert commentary; home-made morning tea; Children’s activity booklet (if needed); Wheel chair and pram access; Advanced Ecotourism accreditation; whale information available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Hervey Bay is the undisputed whale watch capital of Australia - find out why!
- Private Fishing charters.
- Joyflights from Fraser Island.
- Jetskiing trips around the island.
- Sailing and canoeing.
- Helicopter flights.
- Adventure activities in Hervey Bay including micro-lighting, fishing, tag-along tours ex Hervey Bay, horse riding and kite surfing.
- Fraser Island day tours if you're conferencing in Hervey Bay.