GREEN ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT ON FRASER ISLAND?
Kingfisher Bay provides a world-class base from which to explore Fraser Island. The eco resort overlooks the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait - just 50 minutes ferry ride from Hervey Bay - and provides easy access to boating, fishing, swimming and beach combing activities on the island.
The resort’s grounds provide the basis of Ranger-guided walks - which are available as private tours for meetings and conference groups. Landscaping mirrors native vegetation and protects the island’s gene pool, walkways protect dunal systems and self-guided walking trails with interpretive signage help delegates explore.
- Four swimming pools.
- Three restaurants, Lounge Bar and casual Dingo Bar.
- Natural Therapies on request.
- Child minding on request and Junior Eco Ranger activity programs.
- 24 hour reception.
- Safety deposit boxes.
- Guest laundry and dry-cleaning service.
- Conference facilities.
- Village Store and Gift Shop.
- Post Office facilities.
- Porter service.
- Major credit cards accepted (surcharges may apply).
- Disabled facilities.
- Water sports.
- Touring and cruising and daily eco activities.