A PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM MADE IN WORLD HERITAGE HEAVEN!
While your team is getting down to the business at hand, partners and families can explore the world's largest sand island at leisure, take part in the resort's comprehensive activity program or we can design a program that will fill their days with fun and eco adventure.
Experiencing Fraser can be done by simply immersing yourself in it and we offer a range of activities to do just that!
- Soak up the birdsong, sea breezes and sunshine on your own private deck.
- Indulge in some pampering with a treatment or massage from the team at Serendipity Spa Retreat.
- Discover Fraser's natural heritage through Ranger-guided walks, talks, canoe paddles and presentations in and around the resort's grounds.
- Take to the waters and meet our 40-tonne Humpback Whale visitors who hang out on Fraser's western side from August to November.
- Sail into the Sunset with a cruise on a twin-hulled catamaran.
We can even take care of the kids! Our Junior Eco Ranger program allows them to discover and learn about Fraser Island in a fun environment.
And if the weather turns bad - we'll turn on a wet weather program to suit.
There's plenty to do... or not to do!